Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Check Out My Two New Ebooks!

Check out my two new ebooks, "Jesus and Demons: Will They Share A Temple?" and "Woman, Sit Down and Shut Up: Does God Believe In Women Preachers?"

They're both available in Kindle format at www.amazon.com and in Kindle, Epub and Pdf format at www.ruthsbooks.webplusshop.com.

In "Jesus and Demons" I explore the question of whether Christians can have demons.  I had never heard of such a thing until I moved to Mississippi.  Using Scripture, the reader is allowed to make their own decision.
In Woman, Sit Down and Shut Up, the question of women preachers is discussed.

Both books are based on Bible studies that have been presented at my present church and by request, to a youth group at a previous church.


No comments:

Post a Comment